For over 20 years PMR has been analysing the market in Poland for corporate and institutional clients. We specialize in analyses of the retail, construction, IT, telecommunications and medical sectors. We analyse the key segments of these markets in periodic off-the-shelf reports. If we have no report ready on the sector you are interested in, you may order a custom report from us.
PMR’s reports offer a comprehensive account of and forecast for the situation in the examined sector. In the reports, we present the volume of the market and its growth rate, a 5-year growth forecast for the industry, a breakdown of the analysed market into segments, information about its key players as well as an analysis of key events and trends. Depending on the topic, the report may also cover a description of distribution channels, customer segmentation, an analysis of legal and regulatory conditions, and other insights. The data presented is accompanied by an expert commentary, analysis and interpretation from PMR’s analysts.
PMR’s industry reports can help you design business strategies, launch new products, expand into new markets, monitor your market share relative to your competitors as well as undertake investment projects, mergers and acquisitions.
PMR’s reports are prepared using a mixed-mode methodology. Depending on the examined subject, it may include the analysis of statistical and administrative data, the use of a wide range of secondary sources, econometric modelling, data scraping, CATI, CAPI and CAWI surveys conducted on representative samples of manufacturers, distributors as well as B2B and B2C end users and qualitative research on the market players.
PMR regularly publishes reports and conducts research on the following sectors in Poland:
- markets of construction materials: thermal insulation, roofing, aggregates, facade materials, concrete paving, construction chemicals, precast concrete and other
- DIY and home furnishings market
- IT market
- data centre market
- pay TV and VOD services
- cloud computing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- hospitals market
- pharmaceutical distribution
- private healthcare sector
- laboratory diagnostics market
- imaging diagnostics market
- aesthetic medicine market
- medical equipment market
- OTC drugs
- dietary supplements market
- pet supplies sector
- food products market
- children’s products
- cosmetics, professional cosmetics and dermocosmetics
- retail in home appliances, electronics and digital media
- e-commerce market (B2B and B2C)
- clothing and footwear
- HoReCa market
- retail in non-food products
- sports articles sector.
For more information, please contact us:
- Quantitative and qualitative market research, including with the use of CATI, CAWI, FGI, IDI, expert interviews and other methodologies
- International fieldwork services for quantitative and qualitative research in the CEE region.