A number of our projects involve research and analysis of international markets. Our clients choose this type of studies usually when they are interested in entering a new market or markets about which they do not have sufficient knowledge. Often, these projects concern brand awareness and demand for certain types of products in different countries.
- What is the potential of new markets in the CEE region?
- How to benchmark a company or product on several markets?
- How to find new sales channels and markets?
- How do consumers differ from country to country?
- Should the company’s offer be adapted to the attitudes and expectations of customers in different countries?
What do we offer?
- Projects covering several countries simultaneously
- Expert knowledge on the Central and Eastern European markets
- Services of experts in the local markets, familiar with their realities
- Experience in projects describing the market and barriers to market entry
- Experience in coordinating international projects, conducted also outside Europe (e.g. in Canada, the U.S., Mexico, Argentina, Uruguay, Australia, Japan and others).
Our clients are supported by PMR’s experienced project manager as the contact person to coordinate the project in multiple countries. This way:
- we guarantee methodological consistency
- consistent results allow comparisons
- client-agency communication process is efficient
- our client saves time.
How do we do it?
As part of international research we are able to carry out projects based on any methodology. When developing the plan of an international project, we take into account the local conditions, such as internet access or other circumstances specific to a given country’s market. Thanks to this, we are able to offer a methodology that guarantees fast implementation of the project, while ensuring representative and properly profiled sampling.
The newest case study
Our long-term client, a New York-based consultancy, approached PMR with a project, which entailed...
How do doctors evaluate the tested medical product?
An international pharmaceutical...
What does the local market look like?
An international research company needed...
Our client, a company operating in the discount clothing segment, was planning to further expand...
What new area of the medical industry is worth investing in to increase sales?
How to maximise the return on investment in the transport market?
How to perform market entry in many countries of the European Union at the same...
Will the new product be accepted by recipients?
Our client - manufacturer of medical...
Will specialists accept the new product?
An international research agency working...
How to introduce new products on FMCG market?
An important player in the European...
How to carry out rebranding that brings long-term benefits?
A packaging makeover...
Which advertising campaign will help boost sales?
PMR, in cooperation with a branding...
What is the development potential of a new project in Russia?
A manufacturer operating...
How to effectively segment the agricultural market, so that the segments are useful...
Working for Łódź University of Technology (Politechnika Łódzka), PMR prepared a report on the...
Identify growth drivers and barriers & pinpoint the most promising market segments
Our client, one of the leaders in the food components production industry, wanted to know more...
The HVAC market (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning), a branch of sanitary engineering,...
How is the e-commerce market in Poland developing?
PMR, a consulting & research...
PSI Polska, a software house that is part of the German corporation PSI AG, wanted to obtain...