Transport and logistics
Transport and logistics are industries the development of which depends on the situation in other sectors. Global trends, such as growing production and trade, drive demand for these services. At the same time, competition is getting tougher.
Transport and logistics in manufacturing and distribution are becoming extremely complex issues. Companies operating in this sector face enormous challenges if they want to grow and generate profits.
Transport and logistics: What are our achievements?
Over the years PMR has analysed many different business models in transport and logistics. We know that the key to success is an optimal supply chain, cost efficiency and integration of production, marketing and sales activities. We have noticed significant changes in the market, such as the demand for comprehensive transport and logistics services from a single provider.
- We streamlined sales and marketing processes at the largest postal operator in the region.
- We prepared recommendations for streamlining activities in one of the most difficult and demanding market areas: food transportation.
- We identified key unmet needs in the field of courier services in the B2B segment.
- We advised an investor who was considering entering the local bus and coach transport market.
- We conducted an in-depth analysis of the aviation sector, and based on the results, we prepared a market report.
- For the purposes of a planned acquisition in the transport sector, we developed a dataset on companies along with our guidelines.
Our services: What can we do for your business?
- We assist in market entry processes.
- We define strategies for bringing new services and solutions to the market.
- We help companies adjust their operations to new customer expectations.
- We conduct consumer and marketing surveys, both in the B2B and B2C segments.
- We assess the size and potential of a given sector.
- We prepare strategic market analyses for due diligence and IPO projects.
- We prepare feasibility studies.
- We develop market models and growth forecasts for individual sectors.
Our long-term client, a New York-based consultancy, approached PMR with a project, which entailed...
How do doctors evaluate the tested medical product?
An international pharmaceutical...
What does the local market look like?
An international research company needed...
Our client, a company operating in the discount clothing segment, was planning to further expand...
What new area of the medical industry is worth investing in to increase sales?
How to maximise the return on investment in the transport market?
How to perform market entry in many countries of the European Union at the same...
Will the new product be accepted by recipients?
Our client - manufacturer of medical...
Will specialists accept the new product?
An international research agency working...
How to introduce new products on FMCG market?
An important player in the European...
How to carry out rebranding that brings long-term benefits?
A packaging makeover...
Which advertising campaign will help boost sales?
PMR, in cooperation with a branding...
What is the development potential of a new project in Russia?
A manufacturer operating...
How to effectively segment the agricultural market, so that the segments are useful...
Working for Łódź University of Technology (Politechnika Łódzka), PMR prepared a report on the...
Identify growth drivers and barriers & pinpoint the most promising market segments
Our client, one of the leaders in the food components production industry, wanted to know more...
The HVAC market (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning), a branch of sanitary engineering,...
How is the e-commerce market in Poland developing?
PMR, a consulting & research...
PSI Polska, a software house that is part of the German corporation PSI AG, wanted to obtain...