Pharma and healthcare market
For over 20 years PMR has been conducting systematic research and analyses regarding the medical market in Poland and in the CEE and CIS countries. To clients active in the pharma, healthcare and medical devices sector we offer periodic industry reports, quantitative and qualitative research as well as tailor-made market forecasting services.
PMR’s offering for the pharma and healthcare sector includes:
- Periodic reports on the pharma and healthcare market in Poland and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Our reports include information on market volume, market shares held by the key players as well as on key trends and events in the analysed industry. Incisive and thoroughly commented forecasts also represent a crucial feature of the reports. The forecasts are prepared by an internal team of econometric modelling experts and industry analysts. Our full report offering is to be found here.
- Measuring and forecasting the value of selected market sectors, made to clients’ individual order.
- Quantitative and qualitative market research, including studies conducted with the use of CATI, CAWI, FGI, IDI, expert interviews and other methodologies.
- International quantitative and qualitative fieldwork in the CEE region, carried out for other research companies.
- CATI, CAWI, IDI and FGI quantitative and qualitative surveys using PMR Medical Panel.
Countries where we regularly conduct research in the healthcare sector:
- Czech Republic
We can also conduct research in other countries of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), in the Baltics, in the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) as well as in other regions.
PMR’s clients in the medical industry include the manufacturers of drugs, dietary supplements, medical devices and active substances, companies offering private and public healthcare services, enterprises from the diagnostic imaging and laboratory diagnostics sector, medtech companies as well as state and international institutions related to the medical market.
For more information, please contact us:
- Quantitative and qualitative market research, including with the use of CATI, CAWI, FGI, IDI, expert interviews and other methodologies
- International fieldwork services for quantitative and qualitative research in the CEE region.