Information and Communications Technology (ICT) market
For over 20 years PMR has been conducting systematic research and analyses on the IT and communications markets (ICT) in Poland and in the CEE and CIS countries. To clients active in the ICT sector we offer periodic industry reports, quantitative and qualitative research as well as customized business forecasting services.
PMR’s offering for the ICT sector includes:
- Periodic reports on the ICT market and its particular segments in Poland and in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe Our reports include information on market volume, market shares held by the key players as well as on key trends and events in the analysed industry. Incisive and thoroughly commented forecasts also represent a crucial feature of the reports. The forecasts are prepared by an internal team of econometric modelling experts and industry analysts. Our full report offering is to be found here.
- Measuring and forecasting the value of selected market sectors to clients’ individual order.
- Quantitative and qualitative market research, including studies conducted with the use of CATI, CAWI, FGI, IDI, expert interviews and other methodologies.
- International quantitative and qualitative fieldwork in the CEE region, carried out for other research companies.
Countries in which we regularly conduct research in the ICT sector:
- Czech Republic
ICT market segments that we analyse on a regular basis:
- IT (software, hardware, services)
- telecommunications market
- carrier services
- cloud computing
- integrated telecommunications services
- online retail / e-commerce
- data centre market
- pay TV and VOD market
- mobile internet
- value-added services
- digital services market.
We also conduct research in the ICT market in other countries of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) and in other regions.
PMR’s clients in IT and telecommunications include telecommunications carriers, data centre operators, computer software and hardware manufacturers, telecommunications equipment manufacturers, phone manufacturers, fixed-line and mobile networks, cybersecurity service providers, regulatory and international institutions and industry associations.
For more information, please contact us:
- Quantitative and qualitative market research, including with the use of CATI, CAWI, FGI, IDI, expert interviews and other methodologies
- International fieldwork services for quantitative and qualitative research in the CEE region.