PMR has completed hundreds of research projects in virtually every market sector, in about 30 countries in Europe and worldwide. We have learnt many different business models. We have become familiar with numerous markets – their characteristics, requirements, business environment and consumers.
Therefore today we have broad expertise, unique competencies as well as proven research and analytical tools. Of all those solutions we can choose the ones best suited to the individual needs of a given client and a specific sector. If needed, we can quickly develop new solutions, approaches and methodologies.
Services supplied by PMR:
- Measuring and forecasting the value of selected market sectors to clients’ individual order.
- Quantitative and qualitative market research, including studies conducted with the use of CATI, CAWI, FGI, IDI, expert interviews and other methodologies.
- Supplier, user and distributor segmentation surveys.
- Marketing research on products, prices and brand image.
- Support in market entry – organic but also through mergers, acquisitions or finding a strategic partner in the region.
- Consulting in the search for and selection of suppliers and distributors.
- Strategic market analysis for due diligence projects and initial public offerings (IPOs).
Our experience covers projects related to sectors such as:
- heavy industry
- courier delivery services
- automotive industry
- car wash market
- leasing services
- ERP, CRM and financial and accounting systems markets
- power tools
- chimney systems
- premium food
- ceramic tiles
- construction chemicals.
For more information, please contact us:
- Quantitative and qualitative market research, including with the use of CATI, CAWI, FGI, IDI, expert interviews and other methodologies
- International fieldwork services for quantitative and qualitative research in the CEE region.