PMR was commissioned by Japanese trade organisation to perform market study on agricultural machinery market in Poland.
Aim of market research
The aim of the project was to describe three specified segments of the agricultural machinery market: tractors, combine harvesters and cultivating machinery. The agricultural machinery market research involved PMR methodology. The methodology included desk research analysis and over 40 in-depth interviews with producers and industry experts.
Result of the agricutlural machinery market research
The final report included:
- agricultural machinery market size and value,
- description of market trends,
- market share of major market players,
- profiles of key market players.
In final report client additionally received the outlined description of the agricultural sector in Poland, characteristics of gardening sector and key regulations as regards import of agricultural products and machinery to Poland.
PMR is a full service agency providing services at all stages of research projects; from questionnaire design through fieldwork to data analysis. We can be a single point of contact for multinational projects saving your time and guaranteeing the same high quality and consistency of deliverables. We are fluent in the following areas of research in Central and Eastern Europe:
- international research,
- B2B and consumer surveys,
- central location tests,
- healthcare research using proprietary physicians’ and pharmacists’ PMR Medical Panel,
- brand awareness studies using our PMR methodology,
- name, package and product testing,
- competition & segmentation studies,
- comprehensive industry analyses using PMR methodology.
- Read also:
Case Study: Market potential analysis propr to implementing a new solution for farms