How to increase market share in the sector of public healthcare?
A manufacturer of advanced blood collection systems asked PMR Consulting & Research to conduct market research which would become the basis for the development of the company’s growth strategy. The project’s objective was a comprehensive analysis of public procurement market in healthcare sector. Together with the client we assumed that the results of the project will be:
- data on the volume and value of the public procurement market, broken down by selected products,
- detailed information about the competitive environment,
- segmentation of consumers in the public health sector,
- a set of recommendations and guidelines for further development of the company.
A comprehensive analysis of public procurement market in healthcare
The project included a complex analysis of purchasing tenders within specific product categories. We also conducted a market segmentation based on the key criteria. Due to the nature of the market, the study required various types of public healthcare institutions.
The project was designed to provide knowledge about:
- consumer needs and preferences in terms of purchasing,
- trends in the market for purchasing tenders,
- the client’s competitive position and market share in each of the analysed product categories,
- the most popular brands on the market,
- tenders announced by public institutions for the outsourcing of selected medical procedures, in which the institutions report a specific demand for medical devices.
A compendium of data on the public procurement market
We presented our accumulated knowledge about tender purchases for the healthcare market in the form of a comprehensive report. It contained data, analyses and recommendations proved to be extremely useful when:
- adapting the product offer to the needs of existing and potential customers,
- building a business development strategy for the coming years.
The newest case studies
Our long-term client, a New York-based consultancy, approached PMR with a project, which entailed...
How do doctors evaluate the tested medical product?
An international pharmaceutical...
What does the local market look like?
An international research company needed...
Our client, a company operating in the discount clothing segment, was planning to further expand...
What new area of the medical industry is worth investing in to increase sales?
How to maximise the return on investment in the transport market?
How to perform market entry in many countries of the European Union at the same...
Will the new product be accepted by recipients?
Our client - manufacturer of medical...
Will specialists accept the new product?
An international research agency working...
How to introduce new products on FMCG market?
An important player in the European...
How to carry out rebranding that brings long-term benefits?
A packaging makeover...
Which advertising campaign will help boost sales?
PMR, in cooperation with a branding...
What is the development potential of a new project in Russia?
A manufacturer operating...
How to effectively segment the agricultural market, so that the segments are useful...
Working for Łódź University of Technology (Politechnika Łódzka), PMR prepared a report on the...
Identify growth drivers and barriers & pinpoint the most promising market segments
Our client, one of the leaders in the food components production industry, wanted to know more...
The HVAC market (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning), a branch of sanitary engineering,...
How is the e-commerce market in Poland developing?
PMR, a consulting & research...
PSI Polska, a software house that is part of the German corporation PSI AG, wanted to obtain...