Research on consumers of box diets/dietary catering in Wrocław
We conducted a quantitative study (CAWI) for one of the companies offering boxed diets/dietary catering, targeting consumers of such meals residing in Wrocław.
Objective of project
The study created for our client, aimed at obtaining reliable and credible data regarding consumers of boxed diets/dietary catering in Wrocław, included:
- consumer segmentation.
- analysis of data necessary for a better understanding of the target group.
- price sensitivity analysis.
- identification of key product features influencing purchase motivation.
- determination of the level of awareness of brands offering boxed diets/dietary catering.
- identification of the most effective advertising channels.
The study created for our client involved individuals responsible for or co-responsible for purchasing boxed diets/dietary catering in their households. Specifically, those who had made a purchase of the described diet in the 12 months preceding the study. The CAWI study was conducted with a sample of 100 respondents, selected through a stratified random sampling scheme, and it lasted an average of 15 minutes. The stratification parameters included gender, age, and location.
In PMR, we advise and assist in the operations of your company
Market Analysis Director