Research of mobile applications used by doctors
For our regular client – an international research agency – we conducted a research of mobile applications used by doctors of different specialisations.
The aim of the project was to find out:
- ways of gaining specialist knowledge in the medical industry,
- the scope of use of applications running on mobile devices,
- ability to use the application to provide treatment and maintain contact with patients.
We conducted 200 quantitative CATI interviews. As a result, we got to know the opinions of representatives of various medical specialties. Primary care physicians and specialists shared with us their views, including:
- how they use medical applications,
- their activity in online medical communities,
- frequency of visiting the medical websites for specialists,
- attitude towards receiving industry information directly from pharmaceutical companies,
- interest in the new offer – the ability to communicate with patients and provide treatment using mobile applications.
Our client gained insight into the attitude of Polish doctors towards mobile applications. An in-depth knowledge of the market and potential customers became the basis for taking strategic business decisions.
In PMR, we advise and assist in the operations of your company
Senior Pharma & Healthcare Market Analyst