Cheese and dairy market analysis in Poland
Our client – a leading dairy manufacturer operating in Poland – asked PMR consultants to conduct the study on the current state and future outlook of the dairy market in Poland.
Objective of project
The aim of the project was dairy market analysis with special focus on the growing cheese market.
The project of dairy market analysis included a series of activities aimed to gather vital market data and deliver in-depth report to PMR’s client:
- sizing of total market and product segments
- creating forecasts for the market and segments development
- competitive analysis
- analysis of distribution patterns and cooperation with review of key retail chains
- consumer survey among the representative Polish households
- analysis of consumer behaviour
- review of characteristics and profiles of dairy and cheese clients
- analysis of brand awareness and satisfaction
- identification of the key buying criteria
- description of product weaknesses that affect consumer purchase decisions.
The client received from PMR a clear dairy market picture that was the basis for further market penetration plans.
In PMR, we advise and assist in the operations of your company
Market Analysis Director