Brand image study on the laboratory diagnostics market
Our client – a global player on the market of laboratory diagnostics equipment – requested PMR to perform a brand image study on the market of diagnostic laboratories. The study was supposed to assist the company in developing plans and undertaking sales and marketing activities.
The aim of the study was to conduct a diagnosis of the client’s brand that encompassed the brand perception and brand familiarity among the target group. Its goals were also to learn the purchasing habits of that group.
Over 100 interviews with representatives of diagnostic laboratories operating on the Polish market were conducted. Those interviews gave rise to a comprehensive report covering such aspects as:
- brand familiarity and knowledge,
- customer satisfaction with products and customer service,
- customers’ loyalty level towards the brand and the supplier,
- analysis of purchasing habits (e.g. selection criteria, reasons for resigning from the supplier’s offer),
- brand’s position compared with the main competitors on the market.
In PMR, we advise and assist in the operations of your company
Market Analysis Director