Analysis of the Polish photovoltaic market for CORAB
For CORAB, a leading Polish manufacturer of photovoltaic systems and distributor of devices, we performed an analysis of the photovoltaic market in Poland with reference to the European market. Under the project, we presented the size and structure of the analysed market, together with a discussion of the growth rate changes in each of its segments.
Objective of project
The main objective was to describe the current situation of the rapidly growing photovoltaic market in Poland and to present forecasts for the coming years.
The specific objective of the analysis was to define the size of the photovoltaic market in Poland, both in terms of installed capacity and nominal market value, and to present the major players operating in the industry.
The second important area of analysis was to present the photovoltaic market in Poland against the background of other EU countries and the trends that can currently be observed.
The third area of analysis was the preparation of forecasts for the photovoltaic market in Poland for the years 2022-2027.
The report is based on the analysis of information from a number of sources:
- data obtained from public institutions (e.g. GUS, URE, MRiT, NFOSiGW) and industry associations (PTPiRE, CiRE, IEO, SBF Polska PV),
- PMR’s reports and internal data warehouses,
- financial reports of companies operating in the photovoltaic industry.
The analyses of the secondary data were supplemented with findings from in-depth interviews with experts in the photovoltaic market (manufacturers, distributors, installers, members of industry associations).
Development forecasts for the photovoltaic market in Poland for 2022-2027, as broken down by segments, were prepared using econometric modelling by PMR’s Forecasting and Econometrics Department, and taking into account the key factors having impact on the market situation.
The report from research presents the size and structure of the photovoltaic market in Poland, together with the description of changes in the growth rate in each market segment. It discusses the current situation of the photovoltaic industry in Poland, as well as growth forecasts and development trends for the coming years.
MAIN CONTENT OF THE REPORT:
- size, structure and growth rate of the photovoltaic market in Poland,
- leaders in the photovoltaic market in Poland,
- legislative environment affecting the photovoltaic market in Poland and the EU,
- forecasts for the photovoltaic market in Poland for 2022-2027,
- trends and development prospects for photovoltaics.
In PMR, we advise and assist in the operations of your company
Construction Business Unit Director