Advisory in an acquisition process on the logistics market
One of the leaders in the international market of logistics services engaged us as consultants in the process of making an investment decision. We provided an advisory in an acquisition process – from market analysis to strategic recommendations.
The key elements of the project were:
- assessing the potential of the logistics market in the larger context of the Polish economy,
- identifying major market players, including logistics companies,
- preparing detailed information about each of the companies,
- drawing up a long list of potential entities to take over.
The customer asked us to conduct an analysis of the Polish logistics market and to select companies from this segment (or similar entities) as potential acquisitions. To achieve this goal, during the project we:
- gathered data from primary and secondary sources,
- conducted interviews with market players,
- estimated the financial situation of individual companies,
- evaluated the structure and operations of those companies.
After such a thorough review of the market, we were able to answer all of our client’s questions regarding the logistics sector, as well as to present:
- assessment of the state of the Polish economy,
- assessment of the situation on the market of logistics services,
- key players in the market and companies competing with our client,
- a list and profiles of companies that can potentially be acquired.
In PMR, we advise and assist in the operations of your company
Market Analysis Director